Please wait, loading...
4. All the company Bank Accounts must be closed.
5. Any assets at the time of liquidation must be transferred to the shareholders or to the Liquidators.
6. All the charges and dues concerning the Government Authorities must be cleared and settled.
7. An Advertisement informing the intention of liquidation in a prominent UAE newspaper.
8. The company must prepare a resolution to liquidate and appoint a licensed liquidator to carry out the procedures.
9. A letter of consent from the appointed Liquidator.
10. Depending on the type of business, certain clearance letters must be obtained from relevant authorities briefly mentioned as below.
11. A Liquidators Report made available by the appointed liquidator.
Liquidating a company will not be an easy task as the process requires a lot of time, effort and expertise.
We at ‘Ahmed Abdulrahman Aljanaahi Auditing’ we are happy to assist and manage the entire liquidation process to your satisfaction.
Once you appoint us we shall obtain the Company Termination Certificate with utmost professionalism within the shortest possible time.