Why set up an offshore company in Dubai?
- Complete foreign ownership is permitted
- Own real estate properties in approved areas by the Authority
- Hold multi-currency bank accounts
- Exempted from all corporate and income taxes
- No foreign currency restrictions
- 100% repatriation of the profits and capital
- Low setting-up costs
- Minimum or no capital is required to set-up offshore company
- UAE has Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (DTAA) with several countries
Offshore companies can be formed only through the “Registered Agents”, located either in the free zone or UAE and approved by the respective authorities.
We can form the offshore companies in all the UAE offshore jurisdictions.